Key features and specifications of the Odroid-x include:
- 1.4 Ghz quad-core Samsung Exynos 4412 processor
- 1GB RAM
- Mali-400 GPU
- Android 4.0.4 ICS on-board, also supports Ubuntu 12.04
- 6 USB 2.0 ports
- micro USB port
- micro HDMI port for 1080p video output
- standard 3.5mm headphone and microphone jack
- 50pin IO expansion port
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet jack
- Full sized SD card slot
- Optional external display and webcam available
You can find detailed specifications and purchase information for the Odroid-x here. This $129 Android development board is expected to ship at the end of July.
What are your thoughts? Will you be looking to buy the Odroid-x? Let us know in the comments section below.