You guys must be wondering why we are doing this ?
Well their are plenty of reasons but most common are covered here :
1. Thinking of expanding Internal SD card Storage ?2. Android low-end Phones who have got tiny Internal Memory. Now what to do ?
3. Fed up with transferring Application from Internal SD to External SD with Android to SD or similar app.
4. Android Geek ? want to install most of the Applications including giga Apps (32GB internal Memory is very less for AndOs geeks.
5. Some of you wanna install Applications directly in External SD card.
6. Internal Memory (Internal SD card) is corrupted that means "unable to format/create partition on Internal Storage" which would lead to Hardware Brick.
CAUTION : If Something bad would happen to your Android Phone. We are not responsible. Do it at your own risk.
In this tutorial, we will make 2 pieces of partitions, one for storage of SD card (FAT / FAT32) and one for application storage that would increase the smartphone internal memory space (Ext2).
Important! You must do it! Backup (copy) all of the contents of your SD Card into your computer's hard drive before you create a partition on your SD card, because when you create a partition it is directly will format your sd card, so that it will caused your data on SD card will be lost.
6. If you have found it, right click the drive name of your SD card >> Delete.
7. Right-click again >> Create Partition
8. Settings, as shown below, then click the OK button.
9. For number 3, just change according to size that you want. In the picture is unallocated Space After: 835.79 MB that means that the future internal memory my smartphone will increase to 835.79 MB + 180 MB (default) = 1 Giga .
10. The first partition is created. Now right-click the drive with symbol *: under the drive's the first partition that you created earlier >> right click and click Create
11. then will appear an option box, Just Click Yes set the parameter according to the following picture, then click the OK button.
12. Then Click Apply button.Then will appear box like the picture below
13. Choose Yes wait until the process complete, see the picture below
14. Click OK, and your SD card now have 2 pieces of Partition! Then close MiniTool program Partition Wizard Home Edition and then copy back all the contents of your SD card that you have backup on your pc/laptop.