Coolpad Note 3 Review. Review from the person who was using Samsung Galaxy S2 until when it got stolen at Dusshhera Mela 2015. :(
1. Fingerprint Sensor - 10/10, In just two days of usage, I am kinda love this feature in an affordable smartphone. I love to showcase it to my pals and relatives and they were like WOW. It works very well and I did not find any issue with this so far.
2. Speed - 10/10, Multitasking is faadu.
(After running 10-15 Apps/Games simultaneously, phone still have approx 1.5 GB of Free Ram)
3. Battery - 10/10, Plus point in CoolPad Note 3 is that, it support fast charging that even high end smartphones like one plus two does not support.
(Phone full charged in about less than a hour)
I am getting a very good battery backup, more than a day of normal usage. Now what is normal for me is - Skype, Chrome, VPN, WP, FB, Aqua Email (Support multiple email account including Microsoft Exchange), 1-2 hours of cellular calls, WiFi 24*7, etc.
4. Looks, build quality - I showed this device to quite a few people. they were like, OMG it just look like a Samsung, HTC. Also, front is very impressive, back can be covered with back cover though back is scratch-less.
5. Gaming - 10/10. CPU - Octa Core, Cortex-A53 and GPU Mali-T720MP3 is optimize very effectively and it's rendering gaming graphics very nicely and can handle quite heavy games like Asphalt 8, Real Racing, etc. yes without lag.
6. Camera - 9/10, 13 M.P is not great but it takes pics quite normal.
7. Call Clarity - Dual Sim just work Awesome, Even I can talk on loud speaker very easily from a long distance.
PS: Both the sim support 4G, all major Indian bands, Just in case if anyone is interested.
8. WiFi Speed - Getting almost 30 Mbps (Upload and download) however on my Micromax Canvas xpress, I can only get 7 Mbps on the same WiFi and ISP, let me know if you would like to see in action. I will share speed test link.
Overall - A very good device in just 8,999 Inr. Thanks CoolPad for this I love you guys ;)
I would be happy to answer any question that you may have.